Ideal property to establish an upmarket guest house. Situated in a quiet and peaceful environment in a highly sought after area. The house is totally renovated. The 4 downstairs rooms have direct access to the garden. Up-stairs is a spacious apartment with solid wooden floors, lounge/dining/kitchen, 2 bed rooms en-suite and a 50 m2 balcony. The large multi-functional space consists of an office, 2 guest toilets and bath room, 2 massive rooms which can be easily transformed in several guest rooms, an entertainment area, art studio, corporate offices, gym, spa … Well wooded gardens.
1.6 large spacious double, on suite bedrooms with built in cupboards. 4 down stairs bedrooms have separate entrances leading out into the garden. 2 upstairs bedrooms have views of mountains, False Bay and mountains of Cape Town.
2. Approx. 130 sq. mts additional open space (ex galleries) attached to the house with 2 toilets and a bathroom, could be converted into a granny flat, spa or offices.
3. Full kitchen down stairs with gas hob and electric oven. Upstairs a gas hob.
4. Down stairs open plan dining room, kitchen and lounge. Upstairs open plan TV area, lounge, dining room and kitchenette.
5. Separate laundry /scullery.
6. 3 solar/electric geysers.
7. Upstairs and down stairs have separate guest toilets
8. Upstairs and down stairs has been fitted throughout with down lighters.
9. All upstairs floors are new solid wood.
10. 50 sq. mtr. Down stair veranda with built in braai/barbeque, wash up facility, dimmable lights and electric plugs overlooks the salt water pool.
11. 50 sq. mtr. Up stair veranda with built in braai/barbeque facilities, views over look False bay, Helderberg and mountains of Cape Town. This veranda is 50% covered.
12. Salt water swimming pool.
13. 3 Garages with electric doors.
14. Brick paved parking for at additional 7 to 9 cars.
15. Well wooded garden with lawns.
16. Outside staff toilet.
17. Electric motorised solid steel gate.
18. Hidden burglar bars.